We love to engage with our customers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube. Learn more about how to engage with us on social media and what you can find on our social media pages.
On a regular basis, we provide you with valuable information across all of our social media pages about the ways we can save you money on the photography gear that you need. We also try to facilitate and engage in photography community discussions on a variety of industry topics from gear recommendations, tips, photography news and other fun photo-related topics. Join the conversation anytime. We’d love to hear your thoughts on any and all of the topics we post about.
Keep in mind that we do have some guidelines for how to join our discussions and engage with us. Our goal is to maintain a safe, enjoyable space for all photography lovers to interact and share information. Please take the time to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our social media pages. Any transgression is subject to deletion or up to being banned from the page.
- Be courteous and polite, even if you don’t agree with KEH’s post or the posts of other users. Name calling, profanity, harassment, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, gruesome language, bullying and other forms of inappropriate language will not be tolerated. These posts will be deleted.
- Don’t solicit or post spam messages. Keep your posts relevant to the community and contribute to the conversation. We reserve the right to remove content that is off-subject, spam, promotional, links to third-party sites or solicitation.
- Let’s keep it real. We like real people. All posts should come from a real person and not a fake or anonymous profile. We also don’t like robots. No robots. Posts from robots, anonymous or fake profiles will be deleted.
- Don’t break the law. For example, don’t post a photo to us and claim it’s yours if you are not the copyright holder. This is copyright infringement and a serious crime, especially in the photography community. Respect other photographers’ work.
- If you have any customer service-related concerns, questions, complaints or ideas, we encourage you to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-342-5534. We will help you as swiftly as possible and in any way we can. Customer service questions posted or tweeted directly to us on social media may or may not be answered in a timely manner.
- We reserve the right to block, ban, report, or remove your posts from any of our social media pages.