Today we have a little word game for you. Each riddle represents a camera equipment brand. If you like a challenge, and puzzles that really work your brain, you’ll love this! Let’s see how many you can get!
1. Adam + Bilbo Baggins‘ nephew
2. 18th letter in the Greek alphabet
3. Not yours, but ____ + heavy work animal
4. What Samuel did in the choir
5. Where the Greek Gods live
6. Stitching your patella
7. Lambert and Cosgrove
8. New York’s favorite flash equipment
9. Writing utensil + one of life’s certainties
10. The greatest mountain in Japan
11. Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell’s favorite flash equipment
12. Standing close to a prisoner
13. The opposite of can’t off
14. The ends of the earth + hemorrhoids
15. Dracula’s enemy runs with wolves
16. Sticking these in your eyes will help you see
17. Enemy of Batman, DC comics circa 2000
18. Cooking utensil of everyones favorite hedgehog
19. Mama Miya – ma
20. Polli’s first name
21. The best swindler there is
22. If the space shuffle set down on Ratso’s friend, Joe Buck.
23. If Brad + Angelina = Brangelina, then Brian + Monica =
* Answers are posted here.
Thanks to Grant in our purchasing department for coming up with these!